A pack of vintage film slideshow templates for After Effects with a slideshow creator tool.
New features from October (2019) update:
- Vertical Instagram, Facebook (Stories, Ads) slideshow resolution 1080×1920
- Square Instagram, Facebook (Posts, Ads) slideshow resolution 1080×1080
- No sound – create slideshow without music (set a slide duration, for example, 2 seconds)
- Replace single or multiple slides in 1 click (hold Alt and drag n drop, the same way you replace a layer in After Effects). The design will change but your photo\video will remain and will be resized to fit a new design.
- Video support: add videos (manually or automatically) to your slideshows
- Up to 3 times faster slideshow creation (1-2 minutes)
- Automatic slideshow creation
- Music sync algorithm
- 250 animated slides
- 12 styles (16mm Film, 35mm Film, 70mm Film, Diascope, Film Page Turn, Film Strip, Lens Enlarger, Photo Cards, Photo Cards Twin, Photo Reveal Cards, Slide Master, Stereoscope, Super-35 Slider)
- 50 X-Assets (Camera Lens, Color Grading, Grain ISO, Film Dust, Projector Lights)
- Manual slideshow creation
- All Pack Manager features (fast preview, drag and drop import, favorites, etc.)
- High-speed download
After Effects CS6, CC 12, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019 or CC 2020.
These slideshows were created 100% automatically with Slides - Vintage Collection in a few minutes.
|After Effects||CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020, CC 2021|
|Premiere Pro||CC 2020, CC 2021|
|After Effects Resolution||1920x1080|
|Premiere Pro FPS||30|
|After Effects Files Included||After Effects Project Files, Plugin Files|
|After Effects File Size||2.3GB|
These are popular formats that Slideshow Creator supports:
Music: MP3, WAV
Photos: PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIFF
Videos: MOV, MP4, AVI
In general, the Slideshow Creator supports all formats that After Effects supports. A good rule of thumb is if you can import the file into After Effects, it will work with the Slideshow Creator as well.
Absolutely, the slideshow is a regular composition with layers. You can edit them like any other layer in After Effects and add all types of effects and presets.
Absolutely, Slideshow Creator works with any music. The music algorithm was tested on 10 million songs starting from slow piano tracks and ending with fast dubstep tracks with vocal.
No, Slideshow Creator resizes photos and videos automatically for you. Just make sure that the photos have good quality. If the photo has a small resolution it might not look good after the resize to a bigger resolution.
Absolutely, we prepared a step-by-step tutorial for beginners. It is very easy to follow and the process only takes a few minutes.
Usually, it takes 2-3 minutes after you press the Create button till you have a slideshow ready to render.
It depends. It can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 10 hours. On average, it takes up to a few hours. The shorter the music, the faster will be the render. Here are a few recommendations to speed things up:
- Turn off the Motion Blur in the settings.
- Use one of these fast categories: Diascope, Film Strip, Photo Cards, Stereoscope.
- Do NOT use additional X-assets.
These should shorten the render time to 10-15 minutes on an average machine. If you're not worried about the render time too much, leave the default settings, they will create the best possible result.
Yes, we offer 180 days money back guarantee. If you’re disappointed for any reason just send us an email.
Unlimited. You can create as many slideshows as you like.
You can create 62,500 unique slideshows with only 1 song and you can use any song. The chances that your slideshow will look like someone else's are 1 in billion. Combine categories to achieve more unique results.
Slides are selected from the category in random order but the algorithm makes sure the same slides do not repeat one after another.
After the slideshow is created you have a regular composition with layers. Select a slide on the timeline you don't like and select a new slide in the Pack Manager. Hold Alt and drag a new slide on the timeline. The slide and the photo will be replaced automatically.
You can preview all slides at https://aejuice.com/slides-vintage-collection-preview/
The length of the slideshow is equal to the length of your music. If you need a shorter slideshow, you can cut your music.
The length of the video footage is determined by the music. If the slide is equal to 8 seconds and the video footage is equal to 10 sec, the video footage will be cut to 8 seconds. After the slideshow is created you can edit the video footage manually to select a better moment.
All slideshows come in 3 resolutions (Standart Full HD Screens 1920x1080, Vertical Instagram, Facebook Stories and Ads 1080x1920, Square Instagram, Facebook Posts and Ads 1080x1080). You can select one or all of them at the first step.
Yes! And square too!
Not at the moment but we prepared the list of resources where you can get free music for your projects.
Yes! Click on the "Continue without music" button and choose the length of each slide (for example, 2 seconds).
added Premiere Pro MOGRT version with media placeholders CC 2021 support (only manual slideshow creation, at this time automatic slideshow creator is available only in After Effects)