Learn the basics of character illustration workflow in this 1-hour long introductory course together with professional illustrator Mark Rise. In this course, you’ll learn the basics of designing a character in Adobe Illustrator. What you can expect to learn in this course:
- How to use Adobe Illustrator’s tools and basic shapes
- How to design a character
- How to stylize a character with shadows and lights
- How to prepare and export your character from Adobe Illustrator to Adobe After Effects
- Get tips on how to improve your professional workflow
This course was created by professional illustrator Mark Rise. You’ll get all the course materials and will be able to follow your instructor step by step. This class is aimed at beginners illustrators. The main software used in this class is Adobe Illustrator 2021. You will be provided with the source files from each lesson and you’ll also get access to the designs used in the course. The course is hosted on a Teachable platform, you’ll get an email invite after purchase. You can track your progress and conveniently watch from any device.