Learn how to create retro-style animation in 2 hours long introductory course together with Cameron Pierron. In this course, you’ll learn the techniques to achieve the 80’s beloved retro vibe. We’ll be recreating 4 scenes from the promo in After Effects. What you can expect to learn in this course:
- How to search for references and get inspired
- How to create 4 retro-style animations from start to finish in After Effects
- Get tips on how to improve your professional workflow
You’ll get all the course materials and will be able to follow your instructor step by step. Little or no experience is not a problem in this class as Cameron will take you through the tools and workflow. The software used in this class is Adobe After Effects 2020. The course is hosted on a Teachable platform, you’ll get an email invite after purchase. You can track your progress and conveniently watch from any device.
You might also like our VHS Retro Pack for After Effects and Premiere Pro
The main software is Adobe After Effects 2020 or higher.
Some of the plugins used to enhance the look:
1. Deep Glow - https://aescripts.com/deep-glow/
2. Red Giant Universe AV Club - https://www.redgiant.com/store/session/login
3. Signal - https://aescripts.com/signal/
4. Nodes 3 - https://fxfactory.com/info/nodes3/ (this plugin is for macOS only but it is optional)
5. S_LensFlare - https://borisfx.com/products/sapphire/?collection=sapphire&product=sapphire