This course is available in English and Japanese languages.
Learn the basics of stop motion animation in this 1-hour long introductory course together with professional animator Kaho Yoshida. In this course, you’ll learn the basics of designing and animating a character using stop motion. What you can expect to learn in this course:
- How to create a concept art
- How to create a storyboard
- How to create an animatic
- How to create a stop motion animation using a free stop motion app
- How to create a cell animation in Photoshop
- How to composite in After Effects
- Get tips on how to improve your professional workflow
This course was created by professional animator Kaho Yoshida from Japan. You’ll get all the course materials and will be able to follow your instructor step by step. This class is aimed at beginners. The main software used in this class is Adobe Photoshop CC 2020, Adobe After Effects CC 2020, free Stop Motion Studio. The course is hosted on a Teachable platform, you’ll get an email invite after purchase. You can track your progress and conveniently watch from any device.