What is this course about?
A “Stylized Characters in Cinema 4D” course is designed to teach students how to create unique and engaging 3D characters using Cinema 4D software. Throughout the course, students will learn about the fundamentals of character design, including sketching and concept art, before moving on to creating 3D models, texturing, rigging, animation and rendering. The course is led by Jonathan Lindgren, an experienced 3D artist and instructor.
- Thorough coverage of character design, modeling, rigging, animation and rendering.
- Step-by-step tutorials with hands-on exercises to reinforce learning.
- Access to downloadable project files and resources.
- Duration: 11+ hours of video content.
- Skill level: Beginner – Intermediate.
- Software: Cinema 4D, After Effects.
- Subtitles (auto): English, French, German, Spanish, Korean.